Low-Cost Pet Care Clinics will resume on Wednesday, August 5th. Hosted by the City of Rancho Santa Margarita with Veterinarian Services provided by H.E.A.R.T.
The drive-thru clinics will be held on the first Wednesday of each month in the parking lot of the Bell Tower Regional Community Center, 22232 El Paseo, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688.
"DRIVE-THRU" CLINIC PROCEDURES - RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Go to the "Clinic Services" tab on the website at heart4pets.org (3-step process to make a reservation)
- Clinics start @ 6:00 PM, pets are seen in the order they arrive. Participants must arrive no later than 7:30 PM in order to be seen.
- Pet owners must remain inside of their vehicles at all times.
- Only HEART staff is allowed to accompany your pet to the treatment area. A member of the H.E.A.R.T. team will come to your car to bring your pet to the treatment table and then return it to your vehicle along with a completed Certificate of Vaccination and/or other documentation reflecting the service(s) rendered and with any pre-purchased flea/tick control medication.
- All pet owners are required to wear a mask covering their nose & mouth when our staff approaches their vehicle. (No mask, no service)
- If your dog is not friendly to strangers or if it tends to be fearful of people, please bring a muzzle to place on your dog just before transferring it to our staff.
- Please make sure your dog is wearing a collar or harness, which is not too loose where it could slip out of the collar/harness if it pulls away from our handler. A sturdy leash must be attached to the collar/harness.
- All cats must be in secured carriers designed for pet transportation.
- No cardboard carriers are allowed.
CLINIC CAN NOT VACCINATE PETS WHICH:
- May have shown any sign of illness in the past two weeks
- May be pregnant
- Are nursing puppies/kittens that are less than four weeks old
- Have ever had an adverse reaction to a vaccine (other than mild soreness or mild lethargy).
**Due to the time and cost involved with the scheduling of each appointment, HEART is unable to provide any refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
**Unfortunately, HEART cannot allow anyone to attend the clinics without a confirmed reservation.