Anne Figueroa is a 24 year resident of Rancho Santa Margarita. She and her husband Dan raised their three children here in our city while they attended both public and private schools. Anne has owned her own design business for the past 26 years and has won numerous design awards.
Anne served as a Rancho Santa Margarita Planning Commissioner for three years and also served as Planning Commissioner Chair for one year. Anne was elected to the Rancho Santa Margarita City Council in November, 2018.
Anne was instrumental in the reorganization of the RSM Chamber of Commerce and was part of reformatting the chamber web site with her committee. Anne then worked on the Professions Committee to help put together the most successful Rancho Family Fest to date.
Anne received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Southern California in 1983. Anne spent most of her corporate career in the banking industry in southern California developing marketing programs and advertising campaigns.
- B.S. Business Administration USC 1983
- Elected to Rancho Santa Margarita City Council in November, 2018.
Orange County Library Advisory Board Secretary - January 2020
- Planning Commissioner from 2015-2018
Planning Commissioner Chair in 2017
- RSM Chamber of Commerce – Worked on Chamber reorganization 2017/2018
- Member of San Francisco Solano Catholic Church since 1994
- Founding member of the Cities for a Safe RSM since 1997.
- Worked on the incorporation of RSM during the city development process.
- California Women's Leadership Association (CWLA) Woman to Watch Award Nominee, October 2018.
Anne has lived in the City of Rancho Santa Margarita for over 24 years. Anne is married to her husband Dan and they have three grown children.
When she isn’t working, Anne loves watching baseball, softball, tennis, and football. She also enjoys music and design.