How do I report a crime?
In the event of an emergency or if a crime is in progress, call 911 immediately. For non-emergency situations or to report a crime such as vandalism or disturbing the peace, please contact Orange County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 949-770-6011.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. I’ve filed a crime report, now what happens?
3. I was involved in a traffic collision and an officer took a report. What happens with that information and how do I get a copy of that report?
4. How do I obtain a copy of a crime, incident, or traffic report?
5. How do I file a report for a lost cellphone?