View all facilities
|Other Link||Dog Park Renovation Project information|
- Dog Park
- Large Dog Area
- Small Dog Area
The City of Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Park is located at Canada Vista Park. Located approximately 1 mile from Oso Parkway, the Rancho Santa Margarita Dog Park is open to the public free of charge 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The park is unsupervised and there is no age limit. Please protect and preserve your park.
- You are responsible for the actions of your dog(s). Use of this facility is at your and your pet's own risk.
- You are responsible for cleaning up your dog's feces and disposing properly in the receptacle provided.
- All dogs must be licensed and current in their vaccinations.
- No aggressive dogs, females in heat, or puppies under 4 months are allowed.
- No food is allowed.
- There is a maximum 3 dogs per person.
- Dogs must be leashed when outside the gated enclosure.
- Commercial activity, large organized gatherings, and amplified sound are prohibited without a permit. Call the City of Rancho Santa Margarita 949-635-1800 for information.
- Abandonment of animals is prohibited and punishable by law (California Penal Code Sec. 597.1).
- Rancho Santa Margarita Ordinance 02-01 prohibits the following in City parks: firearms, weapons, fireworks, golfing, and camping.
- Any dog attacks or abandonment's should be immediately reported to the City's Animal Care Services provider, Mission Viejo Animal Services at 949-470-3045.