The City of Rancho Santa Margarita provides a variety of excellent musical performances with the sunset as your backdrop. These concerts offer an opportunity for residents to benefit from the Rancho lifestyle in a safe and positive environment. Join your friends and neighbors to celebrate fantastic live music and dancing while enjoying the great outdoors. Please visit some of RSM's local restaurants before the concerts and bring a picnic dinner with you! For more information, please contact Erin Mudry at 949.216.9700 x 250.
We hope that everyone has a great time at the concerts, below is a list of park guidelines to help make the evening enjoyable for everyone:
· All concerts are alcohol and smoke-free events.
· To allow for better concert viewing for everyone we ask that guests bring short, low back beach chairs and refrain from using tents, canopies and umbrellas.
· Small blankets and towels can be set up the day of the concert, any plastic tarps and stakes will be removed as it damages the grass.
· Please put any food or drink items in unbreakable containers.
· To help keep the park area clean please use the waste and recycle receptacles.
Thank you for your consideration of others, your cooperation with SAMLARC and the City of Rancho Santa Margarita is greatly appreciated.