We hope that everyone has a great time at the concerts, below is a list of park guidelines to help make the evening enjoyable for everyone:
· All concerts are alcohol and smoke-free events.
Summer Concert flyer, click here
· To allow for better concert viewing for everyone we ask that guests bring short, low back beach chairs and refrain from using tents, canopies and umbrellas.
· Use small blankets and towels which can be set up beginning at 2:00 p.m. the day of the concert. Any plastic tarps and stakes will be removed as it damages the grass.
· Please put any food or drink items in unbreakable containers.
· To help keep the park area clean please use the waste and recycle receptacles.
Thank you for your consideration of others, your cooperation with SAMLARC and the City of Rancho Santa Margarita is greatly appreciated.