What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
If speeding vehicles on your street are a long-time recurring issue, contact Rancho Santa Margarita Police Services and speak with the Administrative Sergeant at 949-635-1817 to discuss options such as the deployment of our radar trailer equipped with speed display. If you observe a speeding vehicle, immediately call Orange County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 949-770-6011 to give a description of the vehicle and, if possible, its license plate number. The sooner you call the better chance we have of locating the speeding vehicle.

Show All Answers

1. I was involved in a traffic collision and an officer took a report. What happens with that information and how do I get a copy of that report?
2. How do I contest a parking ticket?
3. My vehicle has been towed. How do I find out where it is being stored and get it out?
4. My vehicle has been impounded. How do I get it back?
5. What can I do about vehicles parked in front of my house?
6. Whom do I call to report a possible abandoned vehicle on my street?
7. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
8. What are the regulations regarding recreational and oversized vehicle parking on a public street?
9. Whom should I contact regarding traffic laws and enforcement of traffic laws?
10. Where can I park my recreational vehicle?